My Privacy Policies are in compliance with EU data protection law.
In order to be able to send you individualized, relevant information about my services, I keep personal records of all the families who contact me.
If you requested my free offer on my Website, I will keep your email address, and send you promotional emails about my services, I do not pass this on to any third party. You can unsubscribe at any time by replying Unsubscribe to the email.
If you booked an Autism Starter Session with me or another packaged service, I will keep the following records:
- Your email address, home address, contact telephone numbers, your child’s name, age and diagnosis.
- The dates of services that I have provided for you, the type of service that I have provided for you, and the details of any autism-related training courses you have attended.
- Notes summarizing the content of the services I have provided for you.
This information is held in password protected files on my computer, which is itself password protected.
I may contact you in the following ways:
- Sending you personalized emails, phone calls, text messages, and WhatsApp messages to assist you in booking my services or to respond to communication that you have sent me.
- Group emails to let you know about my services and my availability to work with you. You can unsubscribe to this at any time.
- I will share your information, name and email and phone number with The Autism Treatment Center of America® they will send you promotional emails about their services. You can unsubscribe to these by clicking “unsubscribe” at any time.
By requesting my website’s free offer or booking a Private Session you are agreeing to the above.